Skin solutions is proud to offer IPL treatments with the excellent Palomar Starlux® System
Facial redness (Rosacea)
Sun damage on chest before & after 2 treatments
Photorejuvenation before & after 3 treatments
What can we offer you?
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) with the Palomar StarLux system
- This uses the MaxG which is producing amazing results
- This can be combined with an Epionce Facial Peel treatment for a ‘ Photopeel’
What can be treated?
- Facial redness/ flushing
- Broken Veins
- Cherry Red Spots
- Sun damage
- Skin Laxity
- Uneven Texture
What does it involve?
- A treatment involves pulses of white light to the face, neck, chest, back of hands and arms with minimal discomfort.
- Usually a course involves 3-5 treatments, however one can see visibly improved results usually after just one or two treatments.
- Skin starts to look smoother and less red, less liable to flush
Minimal recovery time is required. Redness mostly settles over night or within a few days. However, with Jane Iredale Mineral Make up you may feel comfortable returning to work / routine immediately. (Excessive exercise or heat treatments should be avoided )