What is a facial filler? Is it for You?
Facial fillers (also known as dermal fillers) use a naturally – occurring hyaluronic acid gel that is injected into the face to smooth wrinkles and folds and scars to give you a younger, refreshed and youthful appearance, subtly.
If your skin has lost fullness, has deep wrinkles, lines or scars then a facial filler may be the perfect solution. This is especially successful around the nose and mouth and plumps up cheeks and lips.
Dr Warner will carefully select the correct dermal filler for you. This will vary according to skin type, age and desired outcome. Also read about people’s real stories of people who have had Dermal Fillers (Click here).
Dr Warner always chooses a new generation of hyaluronic acid filler with cross linked technology. This is a natural, biodegradable gel that plumps out lines and reproduces facial fullness. You instantly look more youthful and radiant.
What can be treated?
- Smooth out frown lines
- Nasolabial (nose to mouth lines)
- Marionette (corners of the mouth)
- Cheek Volume
- Lip enhancement
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Depressions from scars and acne marks
What does it involve?
- Procedure time of approximately 30mins, injection of a Hyaluronic Acid gel.
- Dr Warner uses topical anaesthetic cream prior to the procedure to ensure a comfortable experience. (This takes an additional 20 minutes)
- Immediately visible results with further improvement over the following few weeks.