Dr Alison Warner MBBCH, MRCGP is both a General Practitioner and Aesthetic Doctor. Graduating from the University of Wales, College of Cardiff in 1996, she gained extensive postgraduate experience and joined the Royal College of General Practitioners in 2001.
During her hospital posts she trained extensively in Medicine, Surgery and Dermatology. She is a member of the Royal College of General Practitioners and a Full Member of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Warner has over 20 years experience in General Practice, and over 10 years experience in Aesthetic Medicine.
Dr Warner has a results driven approach to her Aesthetic practice and regularly attends advanced courses, conferences and seminars to keep her skills advancing with the rapid changes in the advanced aesthetic field.
- Experienced Doctor with a caring, friendly, holistic and honest approach
- Tranquil, relaxed home environment, just 20 minutes from Oxford and 5 minutes from Abingdon
- Easy Parking on the drive
- Elegant, bright, separate clinic room
- Dr Warner has 20 years experience as a GP
- Highly qualified, professional Doctor with an interest in Dermatology
- Broad range of treatments offered: Highly skilled in wrinkle relaxing injections ( Botox, Azzalure and Bocouture) for Upper and Lower face and neck, treatment of axillary, facial and palmar sweating, Dermal Fillers, Profhilo, Micro-needling (Collagen Pin), advanced chemical peels, Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)
- Holistic, bespoke approach combining health, nutrition and fitness
Contact me today at email@example.com or get in touch via my booking form or email using the link at the bottom of this page.