Botox For Wrinkles
Dr Alison Warner is dedicated to ensuring the best possible results from your Botox procedure. All consultations, procedures and follow ups are performed by her, to ensure complete satisfaction and continuity of care.
Anti-wrinkle injections are commonly referred to as ‘Botox’ short for Botulinum toxin. It is the UK’s most popular cosmetic treatment for the removal of wrinkles.
This is a quick (20-30min) procedure with undeniable results making it the most popular cosmetic treatment available. Thousands of men and women receive anti- wrinkle injections in the UK every year. By relaxing the facial muscles, wrinkles are softer and less visible, resulting in an natural, rejuvenated look.
What can we offer you?
- Dedicated, conscientious doctor giving you complete continuity of care
- Free 2 week follow up to ensure your complete satisfaction
- Before and After photography (optional)
What is involved?
- A minute quantity of Botulinum Toxin A is injected into the muscles that cause dynamic lines.
- The tiny injection temporarily stops nerve signals reaching the muscle, stopping it contracting, hence reducing lines and wrinkles.
- This can be viewed as a preventative and treatment approach to lines and wrinkles.
- The treatment can start working with 3-4 days with maximum results by 2 weeks. You are able to return to work afterwards.
What can be treated?
- Reduce frown lines between the eyes, horizontal forehead lines and crows feet (eyes).
- Gentle eyebrow lift.
- Reduce jowls, sharpen the jaw line and smooth the neck.
- Treat sweating: underarms and palms of hands.
How long does it last?
- It is advisable to repeat the procedure every 3 months during the first year for optimum results.
- With repeated treatments the relaxed and softened effects on lines and wrinkles lasts longer.
- For underarm sweating this can last 9-12 months.
Botox Neck Lift
The Nerfetti Neck Lift helps lift the corners of the mouth and define the jawline helping combat sagging and formation of jowls. Botulinum Toxin is carefully sited to prevent and reverse the downward movement from ageing- loss of skin elasticity and gravity. Resulting in a more defined bone structure, neck and facial contour.
Combining with Upper Face Botox and dermal fillers completes the rejuvenation process.
Botox for Sweating
Hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating is very common.
Excessive sweating of the underarms, palms and soles of feet are the most common. This can impact on business and social interactions.
What can we offer you?
- Tiny, pin prick injections will help block the actions of nerves to prevent the glands from producing sweat.
- The treatment is not permanent but should last between 7- 9 months.
- It can be used as many celebrities do for important, significant events such as Weddings, Meetings.
Zytaze provides nutritional support to enhance the effectiveness of botulinum toxin injections in cosmetic procedures.
Zytaze is specially formulated with a unique patent-pending combination of highly bioavailable, organic zinc along with phytase (an enzyme that effectively breaks down phytates) to maximize zinc absorption, thereby enhancing the effectiveness of botulinum toxin injections. Zytaze has been found to extend the duration of botulinum toxin injections by almost 30% . A recent pilot study*, utilising Zytaze demonstrated that increasing zinc levels for 4 days prior to a planned botulinum toxin injection resulted in an increase in both the treatment effect as well as duration. Importantly, the study included blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm and cosmetic patients.This study suggests that using Zytaze® may lead to fewer toxin injections at a lower dose and with less treatment-to-treatment variability in effect.The recommended dosage for Zytaze is two capsules, once a day, for four days prior to and on the day of botulinum toxin injections.
For more information click here.
Book a free consultation today or request a call back on 07956900979